Friday, March 25, 2011

wedding plans

I just want to get married.

I want to wear the perfect dress, have a beautiful and creative wedding, celebrate with everyone I love, and marry the love of my life.

Stephanie has been here all week and she brought 3 big wedding magazines with her. So naturally, I have been looking through all of them, but not just once. It's probably safe to say that I have read each magazine at least three times. Now I'm not going to lie, I dream about my wedding all the time. Not just dream, but plan. I plan out my wedding in great detail. But this past week, I have been non stop planning my wedding. Each time I go through one of the magazines I come up with a new idea for my dress, the venue, the reception, the colors, the decorations, you name it!

Planning my wedding is one of the funnest things I do in my head. It makes me happy and even more excited to fall in love and start a new life with my future "lovin' one"

I can't wait until the day I say "I DO". Can we just fast forward to that day right now, please?

p.s. Not only am I looking forward to my wedding, but I can't wait for my friends to get married either. Like my dear friend Maddie. She recently got engaged earlier this week and I cannot express how happy and excited I am for her and Bryce.
Now there are two weddings coming up in my near future. This makes me very happy <3

4 comments:

  1. oh emily. a sister after my own heart. you should get a notebook and put it all in it. even just make a notebook. or maybe i will make a nice book for you to decorate. hmm we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some good websites (I didn't find these til after the fect :/ oh well though):

    http://vintageindie.typepad.com/indie_wedding_guide/

    http://indiefixx.com/wedding_guide.html

    Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! It's quite inspiring and influential. Keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete