Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Interim Day 2

Today was the second day of Interim Week (a week off of school but we still have one class/activity we go to every day). Yesterday we stayed at school and cooked pizza, which was delicious, and today we went into the city.

We started off by taking BART into the city and walking to North Beach, or Little Italy. We walked around doing a scavenger hunt to get to know the area, and then we sampled  some focaccia bread and amazing fudge! Then we walked down a huge hill in order to get to the Embarcadero and the ferry building for more food. This was the view from the top of the hill:
Basically it was a gorgeous day here in San Francisco, including warm weather too! I was very happy, except now my feet hurt so bad because of all the walking, but I'll get over it.

A quick note: after we were done today I took BART/walked to my parents work all by myself for the first time. And I am very proud of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment